"Clean up. Clean up. Everybody everywhere. Clean up. Clean up. Everybody do your share!"
Ava is learning how to clean up her toys when she's done playing with them. It doesn't always work and she doesn't always grasp the concept. But this morning she decided she wanted to get up with her daddy (5:30 am!) so I took advantage of the wee hours of the early morning...t
he sun wasn't even out yet...and I got all my cleaning done. As I was picking up Ava's toys to put them in the toy box and off the floor so I could vaccuum she started helping!! After she put the last one in her toy box she looked at me and said "all done." I was very proud!
that is definitely a great reason for you to be proud! now can you teach me? :) i hate cleaning...
ReplyDeleteyay for the cleanup song!! Isn't this age awesome? However, even though they "help" clean up... why do I feel like my house is ALWAYS messy? lol. I can't wait until they're older and I have have the kids scrub floors and do dishes! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget folding and putting away laundry!
ReplyDelete