This Christmas seemed better than all others. Despite pay cuts, job losses, and budgeting everyone got what they asked for (and some that they didn't) which goes to show how very much God has blessed us with! Coming from a large family we have always had many many gifts under our tree...let's face it...a family of 9 requires a lot of wrapping! This year was no exception. Ava got a lot of fun toys and so did Toby and I! But despite all the gifts and food what I was most thankful for this year was family. Danny came down and spent the day/night with us. Will and Amanda were there as well. Along with Grams and Gramps and the rest of the usual Crammers. We had some great conversations, lots of laughs, and random topics to discuss. God has blessed me with more material goods than I need but with a family better than I deserve. Thank you, God, for the birth of your son!
Here are some pictures of Ava spending time with her family, whom I hope she will grow to love as much as they love her and also with some of her loot! I pray you all had a wonderfully blessed Christmas with your family and friends.
Ava with me on Christmas eve!
Ava loves to climb the stairs at my parents house!
Ava with her daddy opening some of her presetns...
No comments:
Post a Comment