Everytime we've seen Shannon lately she has very elaborate drawings on her hands and arms. I tease her that she's going to be all tattooed up when she's older. She assures me she's not, but we'll see...
Ava has aparently been taking notes from Auntie Shanny because while she was coloring today she decided to color all over her body!
She was very happy (and quite, which should have been my first clue!) coloring away while I was working on the February budget. I thought to myself, Ava's being really good right now! When I looked over at her and realized what she had done, she put her hands up and said, "uh-oh mama"! I said "uh-oh is right." Then she proceded to laugh hysterically which in turn made me laugh as well. She's just so funny! She cracks herself up...and mommy as well! Thank goodness for washable ink!
No comments:
Post a Comment