Ava loves to kiss people! She has a couple friends she loves to kiss (Josh Westerbeek, which worries me a little that she's starting so young - and Rylee Offringa, who would rather wrestle than kiss!!) and of course she has a rather large family who all line up for kisses! She's a very blessed little girl.
Lately her newest obsession, and I mean obsession, is to kiss every person she sees on the computer screen, television or pictures. This includes wallpaper on cell phones as well. She's full of love and very rarely turns Toby and I down when we ask for a kiss.
Lately I've been trying to teach her different ways of kissing (butterfly kisses and eskimo kisses) and I'm pleased to anounce she has mastered the eskimo kiss!! She loves to put her little nose on mine and shake her head back and forth. Awe...the things that make my heart melt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment